iTunes To Spotify Playlist
Reads an iTunes playlist and converts it into a format that Spotify can understand if the track is in the Spotify streaming library.
- Select Playlist from Combo Box at top of Window
- Wait for playlist details to load
- Click ‘Get Spotify Playlist’ to start process of getting Spotify playlist
- Once process is complete you will be able to import the playlist into Spotify. If any items failed to be imported, the number of failures will be displayed at the top of the window.
- Copy the playlist string
- Open Spotify, create a new playlist and give it a name
- Press CTRL+V when in the new empty playlist.
- The items should now be imported.
The MIT License (MIT). Please see License File for more information.